Within the “Constitution Day 2017” framework the “Constitution Week” was held in Nikozi. The aim of the event was to increase knowledge about the consitution in the villages close to the occupation line. The project consisted of several stages:
- Meetings with local youth and trainings specially designed for them.
- A documentary film was shown about 1921 constitution and a discussion was held among the participants.
- Open discussions about modern constituion.
- Debates about articles in the Constitution.
- Resume of the debates and summary of the discussed topics.