The Europe-Georgia Institute and the Civil Development and Research Institute with the financial Support of the International Visegrad Fund begins the implementation of the project “EaP and V4 Communities Countering Misinformation”.
The project aims at developing innovative approaches to counter Russian propaganda and other hybrid threats in the Eastern Europe. The project puts emphasis on improving media literacy and critical thinking skills in Eastern Partnership and Visegrád Group countries, especially among young people.
Importantly, all countries from the Visegrád Group and Eastern Partnership will participate in the action.
Read all the Articles written within framework of the project:
- Night Wolves: Spectacular tools of Russia’s “Sharp Power” in Slovakia
- Disinformation and the Youth: the Case of Slovakia
- Are Russian trolls just Russian? Pro-Russian propaganda on the Polish Internet.
- Kremlin narrative during Polish elections: Jews and LGBT
- A Failed Balancing Act
- Russian Propaganda in Belarus
- Post-revolutionary Armenia, as a Target of Propaganda: Key Messages and Myths
- Ukrainian parliamentary elections under pressure of Russian disinformation
- Sensationalized Information and the Anti-Populism Protests in Czech Republic
- Russian propaganda and Disinformation in Azerbaijan